Stress... Stress... and More Stress (Scary?) - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stress... Stress... and More Stress (Scary?)

by Megz

For the usual human beings their daytime is indeed day and their nightime is indeed night but for me it is a different story. Why? Because my ordinary day is shared by those who are part of the growing business in the Philippines... Business Processes Outsourcing or BPO.

I literally make my day, night to earn money. That’s how hard it is nowadays to make living. I work as a BPO, quite far from being a call center agent which everyone assume they are just the same.

I wake up at around 8pm in the evening but still stays in bed for like 30 minutes to 45 minutes and even more, and then I’ll take bath, get dressed and go straight to the the office. I work at Accenture BPOMay work starts at 10pm. I’ll be working by then and be with my unpredictable office mates, up until midnight.

2am! Its lunch time…. I will probably have tapsilog, friedchicken, siomai, or whatever there will be at the canteen nearby. If there will be extra money, i will treat myself an icecream or a starbucks coffee.

My day ends at 7am, I will be out in the office at around 7:30 and I will probably be home at 8am. I am just renting a small single room for my self and would like to call it “megz kingdom”

I would like to spend my free days with my family and my orgs. which are BROOD and PRRYA, and if my schedule permits I also participate in whatever activities these two orgs may have.>/span>

3 comments:

chendee said...

o yeah. working for a BPO company is not that easy. but as long as we enjoy what we're doing ok pa rin. keep it up gurl!

Blogalag said...

where and when do you blog? your day was pretty hectic.

ice9web said...

well its really hard to work at night but we get used to it .. i have been working at night shift before for 6months ^_^

Anyway, just want to inform you that your link was included on my blog at worldwide link Love

Post Top Ad