Am I Not Tired of Saving the World? - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Am I Not Tired of Saving the World?


Sometimes somebody will ask me, "Are you not tired of saving the world?" They usually refer to the work I do for Brotherhood of Destiny (BROOD). Whenever that questions comes in, I will definitely pause for a while and think if I am tired of what I am doing right now. Am I not tired? Am I not frustrated? And then I will simply answer NO I AM NOT TIRED. Besides we are not saving the world... WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE.

Mei and others think that I have more time for BROOD than my family but what they do not know is I am also doing this for them. Will I let them live in a world where people do not really care that much? Will I leave them to people whom I do not really know? BROOD is a family and whatever happens am sure that most of them will never ever let my kids and family get hurt or be astray.

Today, we are supposed to have a meeting in Bustos but in the nick of time I changed the schedule because most of them were not available in the morning. Am I furstrated? Yes. Definitely, I am frustrated. I am wondering how come they will say yes and they will not even come on time. Perhaps I should have done this and that and that instead of just waiting here for nothing.

Then again, I will realize that being a Ryodan involves extraordinary patience, optimism, passion and outlook... that is what BROOD is all about. We are here as one family in order to make a difference. I am hoping that more and more of my fellow Ryodan will realize this.

BROOD is not just your ordinary organization... it is created differently.... it is a holistic organization where your personality and organization meges together and form a bond that lasts till you no longer wanted that to exist.

Will I ever get tired of what I am doing? Sometimes, I do get tired and keeps on asking what the hell I am doing... but I do not know my heart won't let me surrender. My passion won't die. But I definitely need you and every Ryodan... we are after all ONE and COLLECTIVE.

I write this blog post because right now I did get tired, irritated and frustrated... but I will not loose optimism and pride to be a RYODAN!

Here is the video that I made for the organization which inspired me everytime I see it and I hear the songs...

CIRCLE OF LIFE --> We are indeed in one circle and if we want to survive we should help one another and make a difference.

CHILD --> let us see through the eyes of a child and change the world.. let us reach for our dreams and never let go!



Here is another one... made by one of our members which continues to inspire me.

No comments:

Post Top Ad