Saturday, June 6, 2009
It seeks to build a global picture of the challenges facing young people in terms of the limitations and opportunities that come with being born male or female. Read on for the qualification and complete contest details.
Any young person aged 11 — 25 can take and enter three photos (or drawings and graphic designs) to express their feelings on the following three briefs:
- Because I am a Girl / Because I am a Boy (pick one)
- What's holding me back?
- What could I be?
- No photography experience necessary.
- You should enter one photo/drawing/design per brief and upload your entries to shootnations.org with a caption to explain what your photo is about.
- The photos/drawings/designs you submit must be taken by you.
- You can submit entries that were created before the competition start date.
The competition closes on Friday 31 July
Sing up at www.shootnations.org. Then, upload your photos and you can also see some selected photos that won in the last year’s competition.
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |