An Apology to my Highschool OLAA Batch 94 Classmates - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Friday, April 30, 2010

An Apology to my Highschool OLAA Batch 94 Classmates

I am writing this publicly because my classmates deserves this apology.

I am the designated president of Batch 1994 of Our Lady of the Angels Academy (OLAA) but since then except for one occasion I never attended their reunion nor our school's Grand Alumni. Though I have various personal reasons, I apologize.

This year, I am really decided to attend the reunion this May 1. I even saved money for it but events really would not allow me. I have to be here in Bulacan because I am needed here and because it is also the home stretch of the campaign.

Second, I don't have the budget needed to go to Quezon and attend the reunion, much more the contribution now. Yes, very simple and seems to be not a problem but because I am a freelances and a volunteer worker earning money is not on a regular basis.

So, I greatly apologize to all my classmates. I am sorry. There will come a time that I can make up to all of you.

Good luck on the reunion and have a great day!

Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad