I Want This Asus Pad! - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Friday, August 20, 2010

I Want This Asus Pad!


They say that gadgets are luxury and are not necessities in life but is it bad to like them and aspire of having them? Honestly, I don't think so. If you have the capacity to buy it without harming anybody then you have every right in this world to aspire and own a gadget. For me, I would definitely love to get my hands on this upcoming ASUS mobile product.

This latest ASUS mobile gadget which offers an 8.9’’ LED Backlight WSVGA Screen will be coming out during the fourth quarter of 2010. The gadget will utilize the power of the more stable Android operating system, Android 2.2..

With the use of this cool ASUS gadget, I will be able to access the internet, browse and interact through various social networking sites including Facebook, check my e-mail and even chat using its webcam. I also love the fact that it comes with WiFi and 3G connectivity support.

Networking and file sharing will also be possible through its USB OTG 2.0 Mini port and its MMC/SD card reader.

Will this gadget be an extravagance to own? Well I guess not and only hypocrite will say so. Can't wait to see it when it is released and I hope I have the means to own it but if not I am glad that I have shared this with you, my dear readers.


Also Visit My Other Blogs | Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad