Life is Short so Live Life and Love Life - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life is Short so Live Life and Love Life

Life is short and you should treasure every second of it. I might be writing this blog now and a few minutes later I might be gone, not that I want it but that is life. Everyday should be treated as the last day of your life so always make the best out of it.

Say sorry to people whom you have done wrong to. Talk to those who have done something wrong to you and forgive them. Tell the person you love that you love them each day.

Always do the things you want to do now and never wait until it is too late. Life is short and you never know until when it will last.

Here are two songs I am dedicating to everyone this morning... listen to it and I hope you get the message.






Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

1 comment:

Post Top Ad