I am strong for God made me such - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I am strong for God made me such


I am not a religious person nor am I someone who usually goes to church.  However, every time I have the biggest problems in life I can see the work of God happening.  When I was young and I tried to commit suicide God gave me the message of two songs, "Hero" by Mariah Carey and "The Greatest Love of All."  I believe that God will not give us problems that we cannot solve and He is giving that to make us stronger.

During the past two days after my birthday, well even duringmy birthday last October 16 I had experienced sadness.  These sadness and problems escalated and it was at the point of destroying my sanity... but then every time that would happen certain events would occur and made me realize that I am still lucky to be alive and sane.

In my entire life I had never think bad of someone nor had done something bad against someone.  It is my principle to live a life that is beneficial not only to me but to others.  I am also a person who puts greatest value in principle and equal opportunity.  I will never ever bow down to things which are beyond the principle of what is right and what is for justice.


Yet, in doing good there will always be people who will try to see the negative things that you will do or the imperfections in you... and from that imperfections it will be magnified and you will be put into a test of determining who are those people who would believe who you really are and who would cast you away.

However, when those times happen do not get angry at those people who will judge you for Jesus himself said, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

I will continue to live each day of my life as it was the last and continue to forgive and love everyone... both my friends and those that hate, curse and persecute me.

Thanks for reading and I hope this will also help you in whatever problems you are going through.

"Cast your burdens upon me, those who are heavily laden... come to Me all of you who are tired of carrying heavy loads... for the yoke I will gave you is easy and my burden is light... come to Me and I will give you rest."

Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | News Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad