My New Nokia 7100 Courtesy of SM City Marilao and PhilCom - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Monday, November 23, 2009

My New Nokia 7100 Courtesy of SM City Marilao and PhilCom


I am not that lucky when it comes to winning raffle but on November 20 it was my lucky day, I won a brand new Nokia 7100 from SM City Marilao and PhilCom.


I was invited to attend the Free Wifi launching at SM City Marilao as a blogger by Ma'am Sheryl of their PR Department.  This is also my second time to be invited, thus I went there together with Mei and my sThe mechanics was pretty easy, you just have to become a fam of SM City Marilao facebook page and then you have to post the sentence, "I am using SM City Marilao's Free Wifi powered by PhilCom." Plus the spelling and order of words should be correct and exact.

I was not the first one to submit the sentence but luckily I am the only one who got it right. With my fast typing skills, I finally won a contest.

I will definitely treasure this brand new phone although it was not state of the art and up to date, it is still advance from my current phone.



Besides that my son, John Dwight also won in the puzzle game and he get a T-shirt from PhilCom.  Sm City Marilao also gave us Gift Checks as a rewad.

Again thanks to SM City Marilao and PhilCom!

Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad