Are you happy with your life? I Dare You to Move! - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Friday, June 25, 2010

Are you happy with your life? I Dare You to Move!


"This is your life, are you who you want to be? I dare you to move!" This is perhaps the touching message and part of this animation based on the song by Switchfoot, "I Dare You To Move". The animation is created by Patrick Majewski, source from godlimation "DARE". (You can watch the Official Dare You To Move Music Video Here)

The basic message of this video is that in our life we need to do something the world call us to do. After all studying and being told what to do, are we happy with where and who we are now? Have we done enough to really be part of this world?

Living is not only about having good grade, having money, a good and happy family and a carefree life... for living is about making a difference in this world... being part of something be it small or big.

I DARE YOU TO MOVE! LET US DARE TO MOVE!



Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

2 comments:

David D'Angelo said...

So what are you doing now? Are you happy? This song and animation really touch the way I see myself and life ... :)

Roy Cabonegro said...

our life should always have meaning for others... otherwise, what is it for? we cannot live for ourselves only. each of us can contribute to something much bigger than our individual selves. this is the real path to happiness...

Post Top Ad