Do you feel bored and giving up with your life? - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Do you feel bored and giving up with your life?

Most of the time life won't work as you planned.  Your internet sucks and you cannot do what you wanted to do; your laptop is not even balanced after being damaged due to the rush of people riding in a bus on a rush hour; you tried cooking and then the water overflow which becomes a mess and the food did not even taste good; you want to do a lot, go on vacation, have good food and then your salary is not even enough to give you a descent house; you are stuck in traffic everyday of work for 2 hours and you end up late for work even if you don't want it to then you have to pay a fine after all the hassle.  Frustrating isn't it?

Even the happiest and kindest person would sometime just stop, feel depressed and burst into nothingness.  Specially when that feeling is carried since you were a child.  You grew up an orphan, you were beaten up, you suffered a lot of abuse from other people but you have to move on, be strong and live life.

How many of you are like that... how many of us are like this?



As I write this, I can't help but think, "What did I do wrong in my life to just be denied with comfort in life?" Most people would think that I am well off or that I have money, have a beautiful house but in the contrary I just try my best to keep living on... no longer for myself most of the time but for the people that I love and that matters to me.

I have to give up a lot of things, I have to do things that otherwise I would not rather do if I have the chance, I have to face people and take chances so that I can live on... this is what someone should do if they need to make those who matter to them happy and contented.

I dream of a better life.  I dream of a day when life could be less challenging.  I dream of providing good things without feeling so exhausted.  I dream of being understood more and being misunderstood as someone that is bad.  I dunno, I just felt that there could be something better that I am worthy of.

Hahahahaha!  As if I am the only one that is like this.  Do you feel the same way?  Just writing something which I could rather not say or which when I talk about it would depress someone.  If you are reading this and you want to share your story too... don't worry I would read it and perhaps respond.

Thanks for reading!  This is helpful I guess.



Visit My Blogs:
Products Blog The Life Trends Online Magazine Otaku Cosplay PH  BizH2o

Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter: @shenbrood Instagram: shenbrood Tumblr Google+

1 comment:

App Developers Gurgaon said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Post Top Ad