A Love Quiz for Life - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Love Quiz for Life

This Easter Sunday, let us make each day perfect by learning to make each of our day the best. Here is a love quiz adapted from Dr. Buscaglia's book Born for Love (1992, SLACK Incorporated)

Asking yourself questions and answering them honestly is a good path to self-knowledge. In keeping with this idea, I'd like to propose a few end-of-the-day questions for each of us...

Is anyone a little happier because I came along today?

Did I leave any concrete evidence of my kindness, any sign of my love?

Did I try to think of someone I know in a more positive light?

Did I help someone to feel joy, to laugh, or at least, to smile?

Have I attempted to remove a little of the rust that is corroding my relationships?

Have I gone through the day without fretting over what I don't have and celebrating the things I do have?

Have I forgiven others for being less than perfect?

Have I forgiven myself?

Have I learned something new about life, living or love?

When you take the Love Quiz above HERE (scroll at the end), you will receive a customized affirmation statement, showing you your loving strengths and pointing out ways in which you can show even more love toward others. You can print out your statement for frequent reference... and re-take the quiz any time. Remember, this is one quiz you can never fail!




Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad