Nokia 3720: Cool Phone for Fitness and Health Buffs... also for Bloggers. You can have it for FREE! - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Friday, August 27, 2010

Nokia 3720: Cool Phone for Fitness and Health Buffs... also for Bloggers. You can have it for FREE!


People will surely be glad to have found a blog like Manila Fitness. This is a blog which talks about fitness, being healthy and motivating yourself to improve your lifestyle and change it to a fit and healthy daily routine.

I explore some of the articles and one that I like is the part where motivation to lose weight is being discussed. One of the hardest thing to do is to really start losing weight especially starting to go to the gym. When I first went to the gym it took me strong motivation to attend every gym session. The good thing is I really lose weight.

The sad part is when you suddenly stop, it would take a lot of hard conviction to be back to go to the gym especially when the nearest gym is about 4 kilometers away. That's why for now I am sharing this freebie and cool contest from Manila Fitness where you can have a Nokia 3720 for Free.

For those who want to take a shot at having this cool phone with lots of cool features then please visit Manila Fitness. Thanks to Nokia Philippines for great freebies like this.


Also Visit My Other Blogs | Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

1 comment:

DPM said...

Hello, it's my first time here. Your site looks great. I find this post very interesting. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. If you have time, please visit my damn profitable marketing agency site. Thank you! :)

Post Top Ad