LIFE MOODS: Suicide... Suicide... Suicide - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

LIFE MOODS: Suicide... Suicide... Suicide


PHOTO MOOD:  When we have problems and if these are too difficult we often think of one single thing... SUICIDE.  I Myself have thought about it a dozen times and many of us too.  But is it the real solution and can we really avoid thinking about it?


When we are so hurt specially by the people we love so much, the world seems to stop and we seem to lost every inch of our sanity and yet... it is just a cowardly escape...

OFFLINE MOOD: Contemplating on everything... hmmm....

THOUGHT MOOD: "Is somebody testing me everyday I live? Life is beautiful so why waste? I would not. Relationships? Hmmm... that remains a question... it hurts many many many times."



Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | News Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad