My Ordinary Day is ROUTINES - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Ordinary Day is ROUTINES

by Cutie

Hi! I'am Queenie. I am a care free individual. I love Alternative music. Nursing is not really my first love. But since my families are run by medical professionals, well I have to force myself to love it. I am currently into teaching. I have a secret and this secret no more since I blog this already. I’m an obsessive compulsive.

What constitute my ordinary day? Well read on to find out.

I usually wake up early in the morning at around 5:00am. The moment I wake up in the morning, its my usual routine to check my mobile, if I have unread messages, and prepare myself for work. During the day I usually do my paper works, recording grades, making, annotations, and catering student(s) need. Being an instructor is not that easy after all. You need to have lots of dedication to survive.

In the afternoon I usually take a nap of 5 to 10 minutes. After that, resume to what I have left before. If things are done, I run errands for the family, any errands. It’s my mom who asks favor to me. As the eldest of 3, well, I got no choice.

This is already my routine, right after I got home from work, I find myself watching my favorite program and hugging my pillow pet, “TEDDY” Check my mail, and then go to deep slumber. I see to it, that myself is clean, especially my face. Keeping myself clean is one of the things that I assure of myself because as a Clinical Instructor cleanliness is one thing which your student can inherit from you directly. I usually sleep at around 10:00pm.

No comments:

Post Top Ad