The Boss and the Worker - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Boss and the Worker

Would like to share with you how it works in the office and what's being said of a boss and a worker. This is from a friend in Uganda, Ulubokola Akosile...
When I take a long time... - I am slow ,When my boss takes a long time - he is thorough, When I don't do it...- I am lazy, When my boss doesn't do it - he is too busy, When I do something without being told... - I am over-stepping my boundaries, When my boss does the same thing - that is initiative, When I take a stand... - I am stubborn, When my boss does it - he is being firm, When I overlook a rule of etiquette... - I am rude, When my boss slips a few rules - he is being original When I please my boss... - I am apple polishing , When my boss pleases his boss - he is co-operating, When I get ahead... - I am lucky, When my boss gets ahead - that's hard work. What a life!!!

No comments:

Post Top Ad