Finally I Will Own an ASUS T101MT: A First Look at the Netbook - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally I Will Own an ASUS T101MT: A First Look at the Netbook

 I have God to really thank for this blessing since it turned my ordinary day into a spectacular day. The saying is indeed true that hard work really pays off. I received this confirmation e-mail today from the Asus Xtreme Power Club (XPC) of ASUS Philippines, "Congratulations to Ria and Shen for being able to reach the ASUS T101MT. J You will get these soon!"

This news really made me smile because I will have a brand new ASUS T101MT soon. I have not bought any new gadget for a long time since most of my earnings is allocated for family expenses and well for Cosplay.

Why am I so hyped about the ASUS T101MT? Check out its features...

Well first and foremost it s a touch screen netbook and offers a rotating screen capability. It also offers 320Gb of hard disk space plus an online storage through of 500GB from ASUS WebStorage for one year as a gift. I hope that the 500Gb storage will be permanent though.

The ASUS T101MT also offers Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 (with EDR) connectivity, and a built-in multi-card reader for up to 32GB of extra storage. The camera though is only 0.3 megapixel which is very low but I seldom use it anyway so it is okey and I can always buy a PC camera for as low as P300 from CDR King.

ASUS T101MT only weights about 2.9lbs system and comes with one VGA port, three USB slows and one for Ethernet connections, a headphone and microphone ports. As advertised by ASUS this netbook can run up to 6.5 hours which translated to about 3 to 4 hours when in full use.

So thanks ASUS Philippines!

For those who want to buy a netbook, you can consider this one since it is cool, lightweight and touch screen. The price of the ASUS T101MT is at P26,900 (SRP).

By the way don't forget to join the Do join the ASUS Philippines Facebook page for the latest update on ASUS products. They also have lots of contests and give aways there.


Also Visit My Other Blogs | Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad