Josh Hem's Act of Kindness - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Josh Hem's Act of Kindness


While browsing Twitter one morning, I stumbled upon this short video and I was so inspired.  Some asked him, why the need to take a video.  If you want to help why not just help?  The thing is sometimes we need to show others what must be done so that people will also follow suit.  Watch this video which inspired me and I know will inspire you too.

Josh Hem's Act of Kindness Video


This man is not even a celebrity, he is just one ordinary person reaching out to someone in need.  This video tells us that no matter what our status in life is, we should do our share and make the world a better place - ONE PERSON AT A TIME.

I hope that all of us can learn something from this video and that we are inspired.

To Josh Hem, salute man! You inspired me and I am sure more people.


Visit My Blogs:
Products Blog The Life Trends Online Magazine Otaku Cosplay PH  BizH2o

Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter: @shenbrood Instagram: shenbrood Tumblr Google+

No comments:

Post Top Ad