Happy Birthday Mei "Rinoa" Santiago - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mei "Rinoa" Santiago

At a time of need and loneliness, at a time when everything is crumbling upon me... that is when a lady by the name of Mei Santiago came into my life.

Today, January 8, 2010 I would like to greet this woman a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY with the wish that all her dreams for the good come true.

I may not have the capacity to give her a gift today because with all honesty I am broke and I hope this simple thought and message will reach her and will be appreciated.

She had been so patient of me despite all my shortcomings. She always understand me eventhough most of the time I don't see it or I fail to see it.

She had been concerned not only about my well being but also about the well being of my kids.

Her smile was what makes my day beautiful and I always hope that I won't see her frown or angry because mind you, you don't want to see that too.

I am lucky to have met a girl like her. She may not be the most beautiful woman in the world but I am proud that I have someone like her who will always be there for me no matter what.

Mei, on your 30th birthday, I simply wish you all the best life has to offer.

Cheers and a toast to 30 years and more of happiness, love and prosperity... this is from John Dwight, Helen Cleodara, David Jr... and me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad