I have 14 months to live! - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Friday, January 20, 2012

I have 14 months to live!



What if a friend just said that to you?  What would you do?  Would you rush and do everything good to him or would you break down in tears?

The truth of life is that all of us always have today to live.  Why?  Simply because we do not know if tomorrow will come... we do not know if all will be alright or at the end of the tick of the time it will all be over.

Treasure life... love every moment of it and if a friend tells me just that I would not change anything for if I do then he/she will only feel tat time is running out.

Here is a song that fits the beauty of life.  Always listen to this whenever you feel otherwise.


To conclude let me quote a passage from my favorite author who formed my character and principles in life, Leo Buscaglia.



“Ancient Egyptians believed that upon death they would be asked two questions and their answers would determine whether they could continue their journey in the afterlife. The first question was, 'Did you bring joy?' The second was, 'Did you find joy?” 


Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | News Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad