Life Quotes from Shen: True Colors (Just Be Yourself) - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Friday, June 15, 2012

Life Quotes from Shen: True Colors (Just Be Yourself)


People have the courage to say many things when they are drunk and their other side surfaces out. Some uses this to reveal someone and use it against him. For me whenever that happens, I do not care because I am what I am... take it or leave it.

I am not perfect. I am never religious. I am flirty at times. I have a high level of hormones which drives me crazy at times. I am emotional. I am addicted to music. I have a temperament which is very bad that is why I avoid being mad. I have the high tendency to help others even though I suffer in the process. When I love I tend to love so much but when I lose interest its hard for me to regain it. I am a bisexual but I prefer women. I love my kids so much and I can't live without them.


There are many things about me and my life is an open book. I do not care if people will not accept me for the things I am but excuse me I will not change just to please someone. I want to be better not for myself but because I want to have a purpose in this life.

I will die one day and when that day comes I hope I would hear someone say, "That's Dave... this is what I will always remember about him." ... when that happens I have lived truly.


Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | News Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad