Story of Moving on Through Charice Pempengco's Song - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Friday, June 21, 2013

Story of Moving on Through Charice Pempengco's Song


I got curious in watching the video of Charice Pempengco's performance in Japan TV and watched it.  I listen to it the second time and then on the third time watching it, I realized that the two songs she performed are connected.  It is a process by which we can move on when we are hurt from love.


"I Have Nothing," depicts of our feeling when someone left us hanging.  It is the common feeling when we parted ways with someone we love so much.  "I have nothing when I don't have you."  That is how we commonly think as if our life revolves on that person we love and we will die if we lost the person.  So, if we can we try to hold on to that person and try to preserve the love but then most of the time it won't hold.

"I Will Always Love You," meanwhile tells the process of acceptance after the hurtful situation.  If we truly love that person we will always remember the person and a place in our heart will be created for the person. Our love will never go away, we will never be angry instead we will just accept.

Therefore, in the aftermath of a relationship most of us go through a process of holding on and denial.  We blame ourselves or the person we love.  Sometimes we also blame our immediate surroundings.  We refuse to understand that the person might not be really for us.

After a while when that process is over we go to the healing stage where every hurt becomes a lesson and then we are ready to love again.

Thanks for reading and I hope this article helps you.

Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | News Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad