Father's Day Quote from Me: How Does It Feel to Have a Dad? - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Quote from Me: How Does It Feel to Have a Dad?


How does it feel to have a dad? How does it feel to have someone who holds you tight and defends you? How does it feel to have someone who will teach you about life? How does it feel to have that man whom you will look up too and teach you the value of being a father too?

Today, the song "Dance With My Father Again" by Luther Vandorss keeps on playing over and over again as I wonder about the answer to these questions. I never had a father since he died when I am still in the womb of my mother. I only heard that he was a Brazilian and that he died of a car accident after a party. Besides that I have never seen a single picture of him, never heard his voice, nothing.



When at age 19, I became a dad myself I was scared. I was afraid that I can't raise my children very well because I never know what a father is. I never know what will a father do. I never felt what it is like to be a father since I have no father and grew up with none. I was so afraid but I did try hard to become a father. I was never perfect but I did my best and I think I did manage well enough.

For people out there who will be reading this article of mine, please do love your father. Do not wait the time that he will no longer be with you for you will surely regret it. As long as your father is alive please show him how much you love and care for him.

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Also Visit My Other Blogs | Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad