A Personal Reflection this Lenten Season - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Personal Reflection this Lenten Season


What is the purpose of our life?

I had not been a very religious person. In fact I seldom go to church and even pray. I wonder what that makes of me. Although not that religious I always tell people to ask for God's help and never ever forget Him in everything they do... then I wonder what about me? Am I actually doing that?

For most of us we seem to be very busy with many things in life. Our 24 hours is occupied by work, the computer, the mobile phone, our friends, sleeping, eating and more. Can we not dedicate at least 30 minutes a day to God. Can we not pray at least to Him to thank Him for His blessings?

I do not know why I am writing this but it just happen spontaneously that I want to write this. I am not the religious person at all... but come to think of it whatever God we believe in and am sure there is God... we owe him our life.

The sacrifice of Jesus Christ be it real or not for some... denotes a very important message... that we as humans are not mere humans but has a purpose to serve. As one previous article says, "Let us dare to move!"

I hope that I did make sense on this reflection and now let me share with you another song to help you make your own personal reflection. It would be great if you can share it to us here by commenting on the post.

Thanks!







Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | News Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad