A Life of Challenges... A Life of Pay it Forward - Ordinary People, Ordinary Day

Breaking

Random Posts

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Life of Challenges... A Life of Pay it Forward




Yesterday was my 34th birthday.  It was like any other day... it turned out well though I may say it was a little sad than my usual day.  Why?  Perhaps because I expect more than people could really do.  Perhaps, I asked for more than what those whom I love could really give.  Today, as I surf the net, I stumbled once more on the song CALLING ALL ANGELS from one of my favorite movies, PAY IF FORWARD.

The essence of life is not really getting what is best for you but WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE THE LIFE OF AT LEAST THREE OTHER PEOPLE BETTER. I cry whenever I see this movie or this music video.  It touches the human in me... it made me realize my real role in this world.

Check this LINK FOR THE ORIGINAL PAY IT FORWARD VERSION

At many times I ask "Why can people just hurt me without thinking how I would feel?"  The I found the answer, "It is because, no matter what I will be able to forgive, love and understand them."  It is because I cannot hold that seed of hatred in my heart.

It is hard to change other people but it is not that hard to just be there for a person who need you... to share whatever you have to make the lives of other better.

I am never perfect... nor I am an angel... but I hope everyday of my life I am making this world worthwhile and a better place to live in.

In the end the main character in this movie, Trevor... died but I am sure his life will never be forgotten.

MY BIRTHDAY IS NEVER SAD FOR I KNOW I LIVE MY LIFE THE BEST I CAN.

Let us just... PAY IF FORWARD...

Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | News Around Us |

No comments:

Post Top Ad